Monday 13 February 2012

Jennifer Aniston & Paul Rudd Cover GQ March 2012

They have a new movie titled "Wanderlust" set to hit theaters on February 24th, and Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd have teamed up to cover the March 2012 issue of GQ magazine.

The good-looking duo posed for a playful Terry Richardson spread while chatting about topics such as shooting their film in a small town in Georgia and Miss Aniston;s endless dealings with baby rumors.

Highlights from Miss Aniston's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit GQ!

On on whether she dreams of escape:
"I have to say that I felt a real connection doing this movie because, in a kind of parallel universe, I was escaping. We shot in this little town called Clarkesville, Georgia."

On whether she had any run-ins with locals in Clarkesville:
"Hillbillies? Squealing pigs? Mostly we were just living in peace. It was peaceful. There were no paparazzi."

On residents at her new NYC apartment becoming upset and how she thinks she could prevent constant paparazzi coverage:
"I guess, like, in an underground parking structure. I think it's also people getting used to you being there. Then it eases up. I used to think, 'They're so much cooler in New York. They don't bother you in New York!' People would always say that. I don't quite understand it, to be honest."

On the recent twin rumors:
"well, I recently quit smoking, and you do put on some extra pounds. It makes a difference, especially if you're not 20. I think people maybe want me to have a kid now."

Brittany Lee Giulianna Ramirez Angela Marcello Christina DaRe Gina Gershon Jennifer Gareis

No comments:

Post a Comment