Tuesday 31 January 2012

Olivia Wilde Covers Angeleno February 2012

Adding to her already-impressive portfolio, Olivia Wilde is featured on the front of Angeleno magazine’s February 2012 issue.

The “House” starlet looks simply stunning in her fabulous photo spread, and in her interview she explains why she’s not the typical Tinseltown actress.

Olivia shares, “Some people think I’m stupid for taking so many supporting and smaller roles, but I love it. It reminds me of being in a company of actors, where you might be playing Lady Macbeth in one play and a nameless girl in another; you learn so much.”

Acting aside, Ms. Wilde really came alive politically when she became involved in Barack Obama’s Presidential Campaign back in 2008.

“I really believed in him as a candidate, and I got to know my country. I hadn’t been in the Midwest before, nor really in the South. I went door-to-door and it was great.”

She added, “I’m an advocate of youth participation in politics, and I hope there will be a swell of participation again, but I hope it’s based on actual knowledge of policy.”

Angela Marcello Christina DaRe Gina Gershon Jennifer Gareis Bridget Moynahan Jamie Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment