Thursday 23 February 2012

Kate Moss: Claridge's Chick

Taking care of her to-do list, Kate Moss was seen at Claridge's Hotel in London, England earlier today (February 23).

And despite her temporary paralysis of her right arm and hand earlier this week, the British supermodel looked to be in much better repair, sporting a fur-lined coat and black leather boots.

Given her longevity in the modeling industry, Kate shared how she keeps herself looking so fresh, especially given her hectic schedule and constant travel.

“I just wash and then moisturize with Crème De La Mer. I always use a liquid foundation. Pretty much any brand will do, just as long as it doesn’t feel too thick. I want a bit of coverage, but I hate looking too made up. Then I usually add some bronzer, eyeliner, and lipstick. I curl my lashes even when I’m not wearing mascara. Though at night, I really pile it on.”

As for her the best beauty tip she’s received, Ms. Moss confessed, “Contouring. The face just looks fresher when you’ve got a bit of bronzer. I use a powder and just sweep it across my temples, cheekbones, and under the chin to make my jawline look more defined.”

Alice Dodd Bonnie Jill Laflin Jaime Pressly Eva Mendes Elisabeth Röhm Brooke Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment