Friday 3 February 2012

Jamie Lynn Spears On Her Teen Pregnancy, Being Embarrassed To Get Birth Control

Jamie Lynn Spears was just 16 when she had one of the most high-profile teen pregnancies in Hollywood history. She escaped the public eye and moved home to Louisiana to raise her now 3-year-old daughter Maddie Briann. Just weeks from her twenty-first birthday, the single mom launches her music career and shares what really happened in a thoughtful piece she wrote for Glamour.

It was 2007," Jamie Lynn wrote. "I had been on a Nickelodeon show, Zoey 101, and after we wrapped shooting, I just wanted to go home to Louisiana and finish high school, be a cheerleader, all that. Then I found out I was pregnant [by then- boyfriend Casey Aldridge]. I was 16. I'd had one boyfriend. It doesn't make it perfect or all right. But I was judged for something that probably most everyone does. I was young. I was in love. I was like every other teenager, except I had this last name. And I made a decision that is forever my decision."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
Upper Slideshow?

Adrianne Curry Ivana Bozilovic Chloë Sevigny Chandra West Christina Aguilera Deanna Russo

No comments:

Post a Comment