Tuesday 29 May 2012

Blake Lively Covers Bullet's Summer 2012 Issue

With her new movie "Savages" set to hit theaters on July 6th, Blake Lively garnered a little added exposure after being selected for cover duties for the Summer 2012 issue of Bullet magazine.

The 24-year-old actress looked simply stunning in a white Chanel dress with a La Vie Bobo ring for the David Slijper shot front page while dishing about everything from relationships to her "Savages" role as Ophelia.

Highlights from Miss Lively's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Bullet!

On being excited for 'Gossip Girl' to end:
“I think the best way to describe it is like someone who really enjoyed high school, and is like, I’m a senior and I can’t wait for the next thing!”

On being slow to build friendships/relationships:
"The way that I meet people is the same way that I’ve always met people. It might be weird if I was on JDate, but I’m not, so that’s good. I meet so many people in passing at parties, but I’ve never been a person who’s like, I know I just met you, but let’s exchange numbers and be best friends.”

On studying for her 'Savages' role of Ophelia:
"I started thinking about the state of young people these days. In my character’s situation, her mom is off with nine different husbands and her dad left her when she was a kid. She has nobody to learn from, so she’s making her own mistakes. Dad takes a hike and now she’s hiking up her dress for two guys. You don’t think there’s a parallel there? These kids are very much the product of this cynical generation.”

Oliver Stone on 'Savages':
“It touches on many things that I like: family, power, greed, murder, death, the border of Mexico and the U.S., and cartels. A lot of it—the sex, violence, and drugs—was probably scary and challenging for Blake, who seems like she comes from a nice family. It ain’t a Disney World ride and it certainly ain’t the Upper East Side.”

Ananda Lewis Jennie Finch Amber Valletta Denise Richards Cameron Diaz Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment