Wednesday 30 May 2012

Michelle Rodriguez’s Controversial Oscar Commentary

She’s never been one to watch her mouth, and Michelle Rodriguez said some pretty inflammatory things with regard to the requirements to score an Oscar nod.

During an interview at the Cannes Film Festival, the “Fast and the Furious” actress had nothing but great compliments for Nicole Kidman’s performance in “The Paperboy.”

She began, “I f**king loved it. One of my friends said, ‘She’s going to get nominated for an Oscar for that.’ I was like, ‘Nah, man. She’s not black!’”

“I laugh, but it’s also very sad. It makes me want to cry. But I really believe. You have to be trashy and black to get nominated. You can’t just be trashy.”

Chloë Sevigny Chandra West Christina Aguilera Deanna Russo Cindy Taylor Charisma Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment