Monday 18 June 2012

Andrew Garfield Covers NYLON Guys July 2012

With his new movie "The Amazing Spider-Man" set to hit theaters on July 3rd, Andrew Garfield upped his exposure by taking over the cover of the July 2012 issue of NYLON Guys magazine.

The 28-year-old actor looked handsome in a sleek black suit in the publication's front page while talking about topics including his Broadway experience and rise to stardom.

Highlights from Mr Garfield's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to NYLON Guys!

On himself:
“I’m very introspective. I’m working on it because sometimes it can tip over into too much, and it becomes debilitating. I’ve got a lot to think about right now because of my life changing because of the play, and this movie [The Amazing Spider-Man].”

On becoming a household name:
“The exposure that’s going to come with [Spider-Man] doesn’t make me happy, and I’ve discovered that I do just want to be an actor – I don’t have any interest in being a movie star. I’m finding out where that distinction is.”

On the critics' response to his Broadway efforts:
“I haven’t read any. I keep my head down. That’s something I struggle with – the whole validation thing. You know, like, we all need validation as human beings. We all need a pat on the back occasionally – like, the monkey gets a banana, or, ‘You’re doing all right, keep going.’ But I started to depend on it, and really need it.”

Anna Faris Georgianna Robertson Gina Carano Anna Paquin Ali Campoverdi Erica Leerhsen

No comments:

Post a Comment