Saturday 27 April 2013

Jessica Alba in Net-A-Porter May 2013: I Don't Balance Well

In the midst of her busy career and family schedule, Jessica Alba garnered herself some added exposure by covering Net-A-Porter's May 2013 issue.

The "Sin City" beauty rocked designer duds from Acne and Carolina Bucci for the sultry David Bellemere photo shoot and chatted about losing her baby weight and her new book.

Check out a few highlights from Miss Alba's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Net-A-Porter!

On her post-baby weight loss:
"I wore a double corset day and night for three months. It was sweaty, but worth it. It was brutal; it's not for everyone."

On writing "The Honest Life":
"[Writing the book] was daunting. But I wanted this information to be easy to understand. There are so many different sources that have such strong opinions. I wanted to have no judgement: here's the information, take from it what you will."

On keeping up with the family and The Honest Company:
"I don't balance well. I just try to do the best I can."

On conquering early failures in her business career:
"I had lots of doors shut in my face, which forced me to get behind the idea in a genuine way. I would cry, tell Cash it wasn't possible; I was crazy. And he would say, 'Well approach it different. What can't people wrap their heads around.'"

Anna Faris Georgianna Robertson Gina Carano Anna Paquin Ali Campoverdi Erica Leerhsen Daisy Fuentes Izabella Miko

No comments:

Post a Comment